A unique and new approach to machining slides, the cyborg design leverages the ability of CNC to create 3D contoured surfaces. Cyborg slides include the following features:
Current Stock on STI Slide, open version (included)
- Flat topping
- Front 3D panel cuts
- Rear cocking panels
- Relieved guide rod support
- 1 degree cut for open guns
- Rear swoop for open guns
- Slot for barrel holes for open guns
- Limited version does not include cut for sights in the machining process.
- Slides are unfinished and left with bead blasted surfaces
- Open version 10.20oz
The CFD Compensator finally brings real engineering analysis and design to the shooting sports. This compensator was designed and setup in a proper computational fluid dynamics model using external flow. ...
Sold Out - $ 39.00
Modular quick-release system that allows you to use ELS clips on a standard CR Speed, or Double Alpha type competition belt - the best of both worlds! Quick change flexibility...