IN STOCK - NOW WITH A CUSTOM PIN
Fully adjustable trigger for the amazing Planet Eclipse EMek paintball gun. Allows the user to adjust both "pre" and "post" travel of the trigger, shortening the overall trigger pull and increasing rate of fire and the size of your smile. Includes a dual set of micro ball-bearings and a custom threaded trigger pin. This trigger transforms the gun into an absolute beast of a mechanical marker! See Note below about 1st generation EMeks.
- 6061 Aluminum with classy grey anodizing.
- Slightly longer than stock EMek trigger to give a bit more leverage.
- Dual ball bearings.
- Custom threaded precision ground trigger pin (use this new one - not the stock one).
- Stainless steel set screws with NyLock patches
- Perfect function of safety on 2nd generation PALS equip EMeks.
- Functional as a trigger on 1st generation EMeks, but the safety will not prevent the marker from firing in the "safe" position. But Planet Eclipse will upgrade your 1st generation EMek to the revised safety if you send them your marker.
1. Remove grip frame.
2. Unscrew 4 phillips head screws holding trigger spring and safety in place.
3. Remove stock trigger by driving out the pin from the right side (when looking at the gun as you hold it to shoot).
4. Remove spring from stock trigger and place it on EMach trigger.
5. Slide new trigger into frame.
6. Install new trigger pin through the frame.
7. Use tightness of trigger pin screw to remove side to side play between the trigger and frame. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN, this will add friction to the trigger.
8. Reinstall safety, trigger spring retainer., and grip frame.
9. Go forth and mow faces.